Monday 5 March 2007

Infidelity


I don't like infidelity at all. When I was younger, I don't even remember it really, my mother cheated on my dad and they split up for a while, leaving me and my two brothers with my dad. My mom went off with this other man, who knew my dad. After a while she came back to him and they got back together. But it hurts me, even to this day to think about it, because I can't imagine my mom doing that or why she would want to hurt my dad that way. Also I have had friend that have been cheated on, and I knew their boyfriend really well and his explanation for it, was that he wanted this girl he slept with because she turned him on. What a lame excuse?

People should be shot that do it.
How to survive infidelity - http://www.lhj.com/home/Infidelity.html

No comments: