Monday 19 March 2007

Religion

Religion for me, is a subject I hate to talk about. My mother is Roman Catholic and my dad is Church of England. Religion isn't a big thing in my house, apart from the times when my mom get's all religious. I, myself, am Roman Catholic. I went to a Catholic Primary School, which was crap. If you weren't one of the kids that went to church every Sunday, and was seen by the teachers to be there or the Priest didn't see you there, then you were more or less ignored in class. The kids that went to church every sunday, were the children that got the most attention in class. After Primary School, it was expected of the teachers that you went on to a Catholic Secondary School, which I didn't. My parents chose for me to go to a school nearer to home. I think because I didn't get the attention I needed at school, is the reason I'm not a good speller and not very good at other stuff.


I think religion is just another way to separate us like colour. We should get rid of religion. Religion has been one of the main causes of war over the years. I know religion gives some people hope and helps them get through their day, but there are alot more better things than religion to get you through your day. Religion is just stupid. I hate religion.


Main Catholic page for England and Wales - http://www.catholic-ew.org.uk/

No comments: