Thursday 22 March 2007

Descency? Is that how you spell it?


I don't understand how people can't think of others. Take my neighbour in Acommodation. Last night, they were playing loud music. Now, in accommodation, if you're going to have a party, you have to get a piece of paper and get people on your floor (the other eleven people around you) to sign it to say it's okay and we don't mind. My neighbour didn't do this. But I gathered it was a birthday with them singing happy birthday, so I let it pass. This morning though, I was woken up by them shouting and yelling at each other, laughing and joking and pissed out of their heads. This I am not happy about. It was seven o'clock and normally on a Thursday, I have a lie in as I don't have a lesson till six this afternoon. But they've just ruined it for me now. And then, when I went to the toilet this morning, they were all standing around after showering someone in booze. The toilet's now stink of booze. It's all over the floor, the walls, the toilets, the shower, the bath, the toilet rolls. Just everywhere. People don't think about others. They're not the only ones who have to live here. And plus, I know the cleaner is paid to clean up after us, but they've just made her job ten times worse. I feel sorry for her.


Why don't people think of others? I do. I never have my music on loud when it gets past nine o'clock. I know how thin the walls are, so it wouldn't be fair to keep someone else up when I'm up late listening to music. It doesn't hurt for people to have a little decency.

http://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/

No comments: