Monday 26 March 2007

Tattoos and Body Piercing

I don't have a problem with Tattoos or Body Piercings. I myself want a tattoo when I'm twenty-one which is in July. Though, the only problem I have with myself getting a tattoo is what to get and what will it look like when I'm older. I might just get a celtic band around my arm or a tiger on my shoulder. My mom has a problem with it, she doesn't like them. Neither does my dad. But my mom wants her nose pierced. I did once fancy having my eyebrow done, but I grew out of wanting that.





Some tattoos can be really good, but I think some people just go excessive. Specially those who are covered head to toe in tattoos. They get a bit disgusting. What's even more sick, is the rude piercing's you can get. Nipple piercings, clit piercing, penis piercings. They're just going too far.

Tattoo page: http://tattoos.com/

1 comment:

Viran15 said...

I left you a comment on my page but it won't let me copy and paste it here so if you wana see it go to my page. xxx