Wednesday 18 April 2007

Response 3: Lucy Henderson (Henderson's Thoughts)

Lucy wrote:
Week 1. Introduction to subject.
The subject of 'being bad' is very intriquing, as what a person thinks as being bad varies a lot from person to person. For example, what a different generation sees as 'being bad' varies as times have changed. I can site an example of this. When I had my first tattoo and I was not underage at twenty four, my mother finally caught me out, by catching me in the bath one day. She described what I thought of as perfectly acceptable 'artwork', as 'defiling my body'. These days, a lot more is seen as acceptable than it used to be. I am just relieved that women have more freedom these days, to do what they choose, as I for one, would have certainly been seen as being bad, for all sorts of reasons, if I had been born in the 1950s, rather than the 1960s.For the night out, I would like to suggest a 'lap dancing club'. The reason being that I have never been to one and I would like to see what happens in one and also what the attraction is, for men.

My Response:
think this too. Different generations see different things as being bad. Such as, it is wrong to have sex before marriage, but today's generation doesn't think it's wrong. And I would like to go to lap dancing place too! It would be interesting to see what attracts men. Also, why don't women have a place like it too... or do they? If so, where?

No comments: