Monday 23 April 2007

Lying

When I was younger, I can remember telling little white lies to new kids I would meet so they would like me and would want to hang around with me. I can remember once when I was I think six, telling everyone at school that my nan had died the night before... I still don't know why to this day that I said it. The problem was, two of the teachers knew my nan and my family and couldn't understand why my parents had sent me into school and how come they hadn't been told. I come clean at the end of the it. They never told my parents as far as I know. I guess while everyone thought that my nan had died, I enjoyed the attention I was getting. Everyone was asking how I was and was giving me things and letting me get away with things for the morning.

I know and knew then that lying was wrong, and hate myself for lying about it. Which is probably why I don't like liarers now. There's no reason for lying, unless it's for a surprise or you've really got to lie. Such as, if you don't someone's gonna get killed or you're being paid to lie.

I've now turned my skill for lying to poker and am a very good bluffer. Hopefully my skill for lying will become useful for winning millions!



http://www.crooksandliars.com/

No comments: